Make your data work for you!
Quickly grab quantitative images of your blots or gels right on your bench with the Omega Lum C. With its broad dynamic range and sensitive detection, you can’t get better data from your experiments anywhere else. And it is so easy – you’ll never want to use film again.
Features & Benefits
Quantify, not just qualify
- Wide dynamic range for accurate quantification of low and high abundant samples in the same image
- Optimized camera and optics design for highest sensitivity and signal capture
Fully automated western blot and gel imaging
- SmartCapture Technology™ eliminates filter selection and focus adjustment
- Image your chemiluminescent blots easier than film
- 65,536 grayscales with over 8 million pixels for superior resolution
- Universal TIFF and JPEG file formats
Small footprint, large format
- Compact footprint fits right on your bench top
- Accommodates large format protein and nucleotide gels (i.e. PROTEAN II, Subcell 96)
- Imaging Area: up to 15.0 x 20.0 cm